We're seeking Insurance Follow Up Representatives and Electronic Billers to join our teams in Washington State. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat with our hiring manager about these opportunities.
HOW TO ATTEND THE EVENT
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "I'm interested" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website:
Insurance Follow Up Representative Openings
Electronic Biller Openings
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.
- The Insurance Follow-Up Specialist contributes to the financial viability of the organization by assuring that accounts have been properly billed and reimbursed. Responsibilities include contacting the appropriate insurance company to secure and expedite payments through the follow-up and appeals resolution processes, and acting as a functional leader or reference source. This position requires discretion and good judgment in decision-making and representation of MultiCare.
- Experience in any of the following - Insurance, medical collections or medical billing
- Ability to work remotely
- Live in Washington State
Benefits & Incentives
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Retirement savings package
- Enjoy working home with a remote position
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.