Job Description Basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and techniques of project management generally obtained from a combination of formal education, OJT and skill seminars. Ability to communicate well in both oral and written form in creative formats.
Almost always under direct supervision, performs entry-level assignments with some complexity. Follows detailed instructions. Work products are closely monitored and reviewed.
Perform the basic functions in at least one of the following core competencies of the PMBOK: cost (budget), scope (definition), and/or time (schedule) management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with updating the Radian Agile Methodology (RAM) and Black Book
- Ensure financial aspects of assigned project are captured, tracked, and reported
- Provide decks and supporting materials as required
- Prepare metrics (e.g., velocity, points-per-team, etc.)
- Design, analyze, and create communications based off of CTO's requested projects.
- Possess experience in applying knowledge to perform program delivery at an "apprentice" level
- Perform work effort in terms of cost, scope, time, risk, resource, and delivery management
- Impact of work limited to CTO's active portfolio and/or the particular project assigned to within IT Department
- Have a creative thought process to create presentations through different types of media (videos, presentations, etc.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work amongst culturally and geographically dispersed, multi-discipled professional knowledge workers
- Perform role where any errors in judgment would not impact project results
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
Other Position Parameters:
- Impact of work: Will not typically be asked to handle multiple assignments at one time. Must be able to exhibit: (a) authenticity, (b) deal with ambiguity, (c) conflict resolution, (d) learning from feedback, (e) acting with integrity, intern must act, at all times, with civility, decency, and respect towards all.
- Required: Associate/Technical Degree
- Preferred: Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business Analytics.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.