What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Co-Work with World Wide Functional/Performance Verification and Design Team
- In Pre-silicon:
. Work with block design and verificaiton team for functional debug
. Develop GPU performance analysis flows and tools
. Design unit-test case with graphics API such as D3D and OpenGL
. Capture and analyze benchmark/game data
- Master in Computer Science/Engineering/mathematical field
- Familiar with algorithm and data structure
- Good at Perl or Python
- Have very good programming skill in C/C++.
- Very familiar to Linux environments.
- Good communication skill.
- Strongly recommended with programming experience on Game Engine
- Plus with experience on directx11 or OpenGL4.0
- Plus with strong mathematical fundamentals
- Plus with OpenGL/D3D driver experience
- Plus with experience on Compiler
- Plus with Linux/Shell
- Plus with experience on CPU/GPU Design/Verification
- Proficient in English read/write/speaking/listening
- Good communication & Team worker
Requisition Number: 76893
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.